Saturday 25 April 2009

Felty Fun...

Just a few pictures to show you what I made during the Easter Holidays. I noticed that several of my bookcovers were leaning towards some colours and stocks were running low, so I decided to try out some new colour schemes. I love blue anyway and I was surprised when Sophie said how much she liked this one.


However, I still could not abandon the popular pink and green either. Now, the next problem. Etsy or Folksy? I may have to flip a coin.

Bye for now

xx

4 comments:

Bagladee said...

They are gorgeous I especially like the green on with the pink flower. x

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the blues together

Gone to Earth said...

I think I'm a 'blues' person too. It's really pretty with it's lovely stitched and buttoned flowers.

wonderwoman said...

well i love blue and pink so i would say they are both gorgeous!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...