Sunday 15 September 2013

Le Challenge - Heroes

 In July the new Le Challenge was set and the theme was Heroes.  Quite a difficult theme and what to make took ages to work out.  I had not tried Cross Stitch for ages so the technique was decided, next was which Hero or how to interpret the theme.
Often at work I feel that to be able to keep up with what I need to do I should and need to have the abilities and gadgets used by Wonder Women!!

So my hero was decided.  So I completed my Wonder Woman mini panel which I was going to put on to a big magnet I have and intend putting it on my magnetic board.  However my magnet seems to have gone AWOL so it has not been attached to it yet.
I did enjoy the portability of this cross stitch project and Sophie had not heard of this super hero before and thought that I was making it up!  So here is my September offering for Le Challenge.
Have a good week.

11 comments:

Indigo Blue said...

Click on the badge in the margin if you would like to have a go next month. The deadline is 15th October.

dottycookie said...

Ace! I think Wonder Woman would describe most of the ladies I know :-)

Sarah said...

Super cross stitching!

Indianna said...

I think we all wish we were Wonder Woman at some point. I used to cross stitch all the time as its a great portable project.

Ladybird Diaries said...

Great project! I remember once dressing up as Wonder Woman for Halloween when I was around 5 or 6 years old, great fun!
M x

Joanne said...

What a great magnet that will make!!
I away put things away safely and then can never find them when the time comes!!!

DeborahGun said...

great cross stitch. I just don't seem to have the patience for it!

Mail Art Dramas said...

Maybe your Wonder Woman piece need to go on a jacket. Wear it every day!

Nat at Made in Home said...

Love the badge! And great vintage label. Thanks for sharing on le challenge!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

brilliant! I love the cross stitch and a magnet is a great idea :)

Tatkis said...

Great idea and nice stitching!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...