Monday 13 October 2014

Mega Quick Button Brooch

I do not know where the time has gone since my last post.  I have been soooo busy at work that I have really only come home to sleep!
Anyway, we decided to get some fresh air at the weekend and go to a car boot sale and check out what it was like etc as we may book a pitch ourselves in a few weeks time. There was a stall there selling buttons.  So Sophie and I bought one each...............
It is jumbo size button and the design on the front really caught my eye.
My trusty mini glue gun.
A brooch back which I glued on above the holes so that the button will not tip forward  when it is worn.
Pin in on a jumper or top.
And Voila!  A lovely button brooch made in seconds.  I shall be wearing it tomorrow!
Said it was quick...............
My daughter has also made one over on her blog too. http://themousecottagecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/button-badge.html
Hopefully I will be back before the month changes!
Take care keep warm and dry.
Where did all that rain come from?  Guess who was on a school trip today.....and yes, it was all outside.
xx

1 comment:

Ali said...

The buttons gorgeous and makes a lovely brooch. It sounds like work is taking over. I hope you get some crafty time with Sophie.
Ali xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...