Sunday, 2 February 2014

OPAM 2014 January

I first signed up with OPAM a couple of years ago and I have to say it is one of my favourite blog activities.  It makes me finish items that I have started, visit other blogs, find out about other swaps and basically interact with crafters in other countries.
So I have signed up again and I have a few makes for January to officially submit.
Three crochet head/ear warmers which we used in Austria.
Hand knitted "Bobble".  An on-going project with my Textiles Club.
2 crochet coasters (really pleased with these as they are a big step away from the Granny Squares that I usually make).
So that is 6 makes to start off 2014 and I have my next project ready to finish off.  Regular long time readers may even remember this.............
Back tomorrow with more on this but I have some marking to do..........
Anyone been watching
The Three Musketeers?


Indigo Blue said...

First makes of the year.

Tatkis said...

Good results for the month!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...