Friday, 13 September 2013

Design your own hat for Charity....

My little hats are all wrapped and packed to be sent off tomorrow.
I found on The Big Knit website a section where you can design your own hat and then share it on Facebook or Twitter if you have an account.
Above is my effort and I have put this on Twitter.  If you would like to have a go here is the LINK and Innocent Drinks will donate 10p to AGE UK.
Before sharing it I right hand clicked and saved the image in my pictures so that  I could post it here.  If you decide to design a hat pop it on your blog and pop a link in my comment box and we can visit each others posts to see the hats we have designed.
Best wishes


Indigo Blue said...

Please pass the link on if you feel anyone you know might like to try this.
Thank you.

Ladybird Diaries said...

Love your little hat! I have made a few of these too. They are so quick and fun to make.
M x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...