Saturday 26 January 2013

OPAM 2013

I have been able to sign up for OPAM 2013 again this year.
I find this group an excellent motivator to finish projects started that are pushed to the back of a cupboard.  Or to start a project for which I bought fabric for months and months ago.  Or maybe to start something completely new.
However my first challenge is not the sewing and finishing......it will be to get my blog to accept the above badge so that the counter will automatically go up when Peg at Happy in Quilting updates the totals each month.  It just keeps saying invalid URL. I have been having problems with Blogger for sometime but I will give it another go tomorrow.
If you like the sound of OPAM then quickly pop over to Happy in Quilting and leave a comment for Peg.
Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
xx
Update:  A lucky email from Peg and a small glass of wine and hey presto!  Badge now in side bar.
xx

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So pleased you have joined in again.....thanks so much for the plug...good old wine!!!!!!

Tatkis said...

I joined too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...