Tuesday 11 September 2012

I am Back.....well almost.

I have nearly sorted out my laptop problems but not quite.  I have had to back up and swap the contents of my little black laptop to my pink one.  I have restarted my black laptop and tried some of the advice left in the comments for the last post but to no avail.
Many thanks for the advice and we did try them.  One idea very nearly worked.  It almost seems like there is soomething stopping Goolge from linking with my black laptop but that is now replaced by the fact  that after three years it no longer can connect to the wireless internet in our house!!
 
We are both very busy at the moment and a little cheesed off with nearly a week of this that I have decided that until I can figure out what is wrong I shall keep using the pink Sony computer instead for work and blogging etc.
 
Normally we can sort out problems like this which seem to crop up at least once every 12 months, but not this time.  So hopefully Indigo Blue will be back to normal tomorrow.  I have a post to show you, a giveway to organise and something I have signed up to do, but you will have to wait for a few days for that one.
 
Now I can at least access the internet I shall be replying to the comments left over the past week.  They were much appreciated.
 
Why the picture?  Well a post needs a picture and some of you may not have seen the wheelbarrow pincushion that I made in 2008 for the Pincushion Challenge.  Whatever happened to that?  It sort of fizzled out, what a pity!  I used to enjoy making something to meet the theme.
Take care.
xx

3 comments:

Tatkis said...

Glad you are back :)
Hope everything will start work properly soon!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it will all come right soon!

Carol said...

Technology is great when it works! Hope you soon get sorted.
Love the little wheelbarrow pincushion.
Carol xx
p.s. thank you for such a lovely comment on my yarnbombing post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...