Wednesday 29 February 2012

Are you following me?


I have heard, as many of you may have done, that Google Friend Connect is closing in March.  I have been suggested to try Linky Followers.  I am not really sure because already a follower for DIY has appeared 10 mins after uploading it.
What are you trying?  I have spent a long time building up a following and it is also a good way of keeping track of everyone so I am a little saddened that this is ending.
So, has anyone any suggestions for an alternative which is easy to use?
I would be very interested in any suggestions so please leave a comment and your blog link if you have an example which I should take a look at.  I am sure that a bit of info sharing would be good for all.
xx
I

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't quote me please but I did a little looking after you let me know about connect closing and I believe if you blog with blogger you "might" be ok . I'm going to have a look at your linky thing because I don't want to miss seeing you x

Andi's English Attic said...

I've been wondering about this since reading the warning on other blogs. I am a bear of very little brain and I don't understand, so I shall read the comments for this post with interest. xx

Julie said...

I think this will only affect people who blog (and comment from) Wordpress so bloggers shouldn't be affected. That's my understanding but I can't remember where I read it.

Tatkis said...

Such sad news! I've never heard about it before - how can they do it, it would destroy all the societies!

Hope Blogger would suggest something instead :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...