Saturday 7 May 2011

Winners are.....

Not many entries but they are keen none the less!

So, using my trusty ceramic cupcake pot all of the names were put inside.
Sophie swished them around for me and.............
pulled out Brynwood Needleworks!!

Congratulations and please email me your mailing address so that I can send off your prize. Hopefully on Monday, that is the plan anyway.
I intend to have another one in the summer for all to enter. This was for a specific group of people due to the occasion.

I am pleased with the way the red white and blue corsage came out. Bit of of an experiment and I have started some more.

It is the Queen's Golden Jubilee next year so I shall perhaps have another giveaway along the same lines for any internationals bloggers and visitors who may wish to take part.

I would point out that you do not have to have a blog to take part. Just leave a comment and add the letter code which cuts out any spam comments and that is all you need to do.

I have so many hits from abroad that only 5 entries was a bit of a surprise. So having a blog is not a condition of joining in.

The day looked pretty grotty when when I got up but the sun is trying to shine through. I have a courgette plant and a butternut squash plant to dig in. I swapped them for one of my cabbages. We planted so many expecting half to be lost but ended with enough to feed the street.

I love swapping like this, adds to the fun of growing your own.

I have worked hard this week to try and free up the weekend so I am hoping that I may actually and finally get my marmalade made!

What do you have planned this weekend?

Whatever it is, have fun.

xx

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Cute Cupcake Jar! Congrats to Brynwood!

I will be back to read more. The weekend weather here is rainy and cold, I am taking aspirin and drinking tea and will be watching a tape of a show from a few days ago.

Good luck with your marmalade!

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Andrea!
I'm over the moon excited, having won your giveaway. What happy news. I'll email you my address. Thanks for brightening my day.
xoxo
Donna

Indigo Blue said...

The cupcake jar came from a supermarket with ingrediants to make some cupcakes which Sophie enjoyed making.
The jar was a happy bonus that looks great in the kitchen.

Sarita Boyette said...

Congratulations to the winner! It was fun to participate! I loved your picture you made by dropping wax onto paper - looks like watercolors. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...