Friday 10 July 2009

Thank goodness it is Friday....

Well, this week has been pretty pants really and I have averaged about 5 hours sleep a night all week. The work load needed to prove in an annual review that you can do a job which you have been told you are doing well for 14 years was just over whelming! The organisation, implementation and reasons for it were just c**p, and they were judging whether I was any good???
Then to top it all my friend has had a heart attack whilst on holiday in France!
So, a long lie in buried under the duvet would be ideal tomorrow....but no! Ages ago I agreed to help out with an Embroiderers' Guild Open Day. I am taking Sophie with me so hopefully it will improve what has been a pretty bad week.
On a happier note my roses have bloomed this year after a couple of bloomless years for some reason and I have a development on the calender submission I posted about back in January. For now I am of for an much needed early night.
Many thanks for those of you who have still popped by this week to visit. It was noticed and appreciated. i shall be back tomorrow and I promsie to be more cheeful.
Take care
xx

5 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Such a lovely rose to brighten your otherwise hectic week! Gifts like these are always there if we stop to look...and you get to smell the roses! How wonderful for you.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping in to visit me again. I love it when you stop by!
Hugs,
Donna

inkberryblue said...

Your rose is really beautiful.
...and I'm sorry about all the work stuff...I understand ~ I really do.
x

Chocolate Cat said...

Thinking of you and hoping you have a chance to recharge your batteries over the weekend!

Twiggy said...

Sorry to hear about your pants week and your poor friend, hope you get the chance to have a rest this weekend. Have fun with Sophie
Take care
Twiggy x

Tilly said...

My thoughts exactly - I'm so glad it's the weekend so hubby can keep an eye on the kids and I can attempt to catch up on some sleep. The baby has had a couple of screamy nights and has woken the toddler who then joins in. I need a couple of matchsticks to keep my eyes open!
(I know the feeling re work reviews - I had to apply for the job I'd been doing for several years to then be told that someone else had 'scored' higher than me - total c**p!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...