Monday 1 June 2009

Blog Award Folks....

I have been given an award by Julia at Primrosecorner.

Julia talks about blog friends that she has not had a chance to meet. I know that some have met up but sadly I was working on that day and was not able to go , but maybe one day.

Now, I would like to pass this onto to the following:

Darling Petunia

Wonderwoman

Jenny Flower Blue

Pink Penguin

Some of these blogs are new to me and some are blogs that I have visited for some time now.

Busy this week but "I will be back" as Arnie would say.

xx

3 comments:

wonderwoman said...

that is soo sweet, thank you very much (do i now pass it on to others - i'm not very up on the protocol for awards!)

xxx

jennyflowerblue said...

Thank you so much, I don't know how I missed that!

ayumills said...

So nice of you to have chosen me again for an award! Thanks so much!!
By the way I really like the skirt you made!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...