Tuesday 20 January 2009

New for 2009

I have had a lot of fun making these.

This is a tricky fabric to photograph so I am going to add another which is much closer. It is lovely fabric and I have only used it once before on a different style bag for a 40th birthday gift.

New for 2009. Been having fun over the past few weeks with my own pattern, a tape measure, pattern paper and lovely fabric. Easy to wear, plenty of room, folds easily to put in a suitcase. Making one for myself next!

Listed on Etsy.
January is definately Bag Month!
Take Care.
xx

5 comments:

Kitty said...

They are beautiful! You are so clever. x

Nan said...

You have been very, very busy!
Love the design and fabric you chose.

MelMel said...

Lovely bags...fab design!

I'm feeling more like myself.....so thats good!
Plus the sun is out today.....yippee!xx

Gone to Earth said...

Love the bag design Andrea and the fabric. They'll look lovely draped on a shoulder.

Anonymous said...

I love bags too!! Yours are great!! Do you ever look on www.craftster.org? It's great, and you'll love it I'm sure.

Happy bag making : )

Sharon x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...