Monday, 10 July 2017

Owwl Amigurumi - Latest project.

Sadly I just missed the June OPAM with this project but it did take me quite a long time to make.  I knew what I wanted to do so made it up as I went along.

I knew what I wanted to do so cut out a few paper templates and then crochet the size and shape to match those templates.  I have put a bit of beany filling in the base to help keep him upright.  My daughter thinks I should tweak the ear corners so that his head is not quite so flat looking but I am still having a think about it.

I really enjoyed the crocodile stitch for his feathers which looked just right and it is in one piece and I was wondering how I was going to achieve a feathery look.

Really pleased but I am a little sad as I do not have another project on my hook!  Need to find a project and quick.
Best wishes
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...