Sunday 25 December 2016

Cracker swap 2016 - My Swap to Kim.

Cracker Swap 2016
This year I decided to sign up for just one swap and thought this one would be a fun one to try and I hadd not done it before.
Firstly I needed to intercept a kitchen roll before it was squashed in to the recycling!
I was then pair up with Kim and set about making and finding some lovely Christmas items to fill the kitchen roll.

I do not seem to have any other pictures but the one below of the items that I sent.  However, it inlcuded a stocking, felt decoration, book mark, ribbon, tissue holder, mini torch keyring, chocolate, Eden keyring, Eden pencil and some festive bell earrings!

I manged to keep all of the contents together by wrapping round some fabric which I hope Kim will be able to use next year!
 It has since arrived and if you would like to pop over and seee Kim's blog then click on the link
HERE.http://thishappyhomemadelife.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/christmas-cracker-swap.html#comment-form

Next post will show what Kim sent me.
Take care and Merry Christmas everyone!
xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...