Monday, 9 February 2015

January OPAM finishes - 4 Makes

Just a quick post to show you the finishes I have made for January OPAM 2015.
Firstly a frilly scarf for Sophie.  Love using these yarns and watching it grow.
Shoe bags made from recycled PJ trousers.
My entry for the initial Heart swap.  I shall do another post when my swap partner has received it,it is an anonymous swap as well.
Finally I have started this which I now need to make in to something so that it counts for OPAM.
I like these little stitcheries, great for the evening sewing times.
Well that was January and I have already started on February.  I would like to make a few more gifts this year so I am going to start earlier for the festive season and so that I have some last minute gifts for raffles as well which always seem to come around that time of the year.
xx

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous finishes xx

Tatkis said...

Beautiful finishes Andrea!
Hugs,
Tatyana

Joanne Wilson said...

You got lots completed during January, lovely makes too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...