Friday 25 November 2011

Another Etsy Sale Item

I have been continuing with my Etsy shop sort out and planning for another craft fair in the New Year.  So here is another lovely knitted bag which has had a lot of interest in my shop but is still there.  so I have reduced it and hopefully it will find a new happy owner.
This bag has been knitted using wool which feels like velvet and it has a luxurious feel to it.  Would be very eye catching at any Christmas party with plenty of room for everything and more!  Will not go out of fashion and could be used every day to work.
Fully lined with strong acrylic handles.
The bag has been created using Moss Stitch, which is one of my favourite stitches.  Attractive and strong but still soft and flexible.
Would make a lovely gift.
Pop over and take a quick look.
Free P&P in the UK.
xx

1 comment:

Tatkis said...

Adorable bag! Looks plushy - I'm sure it's great to have such a bag!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...