Wednesday 2 June 2010

ATC Swap - Return....

A padded envelope arrived in the post late last week and this cute little kitten peered out at me.

Inside was this lovely ATC card. Dee Dee joined in with the ATC challenge that my friend's Mum passed on to me. Unfortunately we did not have many takers for this and one of my cards that I sent went AWOL. I have made another and will post it. I could not make the same one again as all of the fabric had gone, which was a pity.
Dee Dee wrote a lovely note and added her blog site which I have since visited.
The card is very colourful and made from paper with lace and ribbon.
I am now the lucky owner of two ATC's and I was thinking of putting them in a photo album with clear pockets for now until I can think of what else to do with them. I would like to make some more of these as their size makes it a challenge to come up with ideas that will fit.
It is another lovely sunny day here in Cornwall and I think a spot more gardening and crocheting is on the cards. Nearly finished the bag Molly. it is a little smaller than the last one, I used some different wool but I think that you will still like it for storing maybe your current project in it, unless it is a blanket then it most likely will not fit!
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...