Saturday 5 September 2009

Post update....

Well I eventually went to bed with my headache which was clearly now a migraine only to be woken up at 5am by a phone from our 90 year old neighbour to say that she had fallen down and could not move. So hubby and I dashed next door then it was clear that 999 had to be called. By the time hubby got back it from our neighbours house it was nearly 6am! I waited up for him in case we needed to do anything further,we managed to get back to sleep for a bit but then Sophie woke up. I stayed where I was for a bit but then got up as my tummy was rumbling. However as I got up my head was still bad, so I managed to get about for a bit but by lunch I gave in and went back to bed. Got up and things kicked off again with our neighbour. So it is 9.50pm, we have been on the phone since 6.30pm, talking to varoius doctors, health agencies, our neighbour's family members etc, dinner was late, Sophie is still up because of the late dinner and we are waiting for a social worker to visit concerning next door. Excellent example being set with a 6 year old up this late, but don't you find that if it can go wrong it will? Sods law I call it.
Thankfully my migraine has gone (yippeee) I have done some ironing and helped with dinner. Hopefully tomorrow I shall be back to normal. Many thanks for the comments today, rest was the tonic I needed, still no cold so goodness knows what brought it on.
Bye for now I am off to put the kettle on.
xx

3 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Oh, Dear...
I hope you're feeling right as rain today! No one should ever get a migraine...EVER!

Your neighbor is quite lucky to have you and your husband. Prayers that she'll be ok and back to good health very soon.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. You certainly deserve some good fun!

Hugs from Florida, USA
Donna

Thecraftytrundler said...

You definitely sound like a great neighbour!!! I hope you feel better today!!

((Hugs)) : )

Sharon xx

inkberryblue said...

You are good neighbours. I'm glad your migraine lifted quickly. I sometimes get them and they're horrible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...