Friday 26 September 2008

Christmas Swap....nearly there.....

I only need to hear from two more people, one of whom I can not get in contact with so if anyone visits Da Crafty Lady then please step in and ask them to email me, thanks.
Thank you for the lovely comments about the button and that should go to Kitty and we are both delighted that you like it so much.

In the meantime feast your creative eye over these lovely ideas featured on google.


Many ideas shown here , sorry about that last one it looked much better before I uploaded it. On Sunday I am going to Exeter to visit Creative Stitches which is basically a big Craft Fayre so I am hoping to pick up some ideas there and maybe some fabric etc, plus some bits for my students. Three of us go every year (apart form the year I was having Sophie) and it is a great day out.
Have a great evening,
XX

8 comments:

Gina said...

Enjoy your day out in Exeter!

Jennie said...

I love those little mittens. Have a lovely day out!

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

These are so cute.I love the clear blubs.Hugs Marie Antionette

Kitty said...

Hope you've had a wonderful day out! I just LOVE those little mittens - so cute. I might *pinch* that idea! x

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Thanks so much for the inspiration board!
I would be very happy if I was to get any of those beauties!
Kisses
Debbie Moss

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Nan said...

Oh, I feel the itch to stitch! You keep showing me such good ideas and it makes my own mind get creative! Too many choices, like a kid in a candy store, I just can't decide what to make! I think it will depend on who I am swapping with I guess, since colors and themes might give me even more inspiration once I know!

Anonymous said...

I'm here....sent you my info.. :)

Madi said...

may I join?? or is it too late? Janice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...