Tuesday 5 August 2008

Where in the world are you.....?

I asked in a previous post where my blog visitors are and several of you did just that and thank you. Now I do not know why I did not use the poll option on the blogger layout section!! Dohhhh.
After our exhausting day at Legoand it is a quiet day today so I am posting the poll on the right before I go and cut some material.

On the world map there is a red spot in what appears to be the middle of the sea just off California, now my geography is ok but there is not an atlas here that I can find so where is that spot situated on? Can anyone help me with that and if it is you then please say who you are.

Sophie is busy modelling with he lego purchase yesterday so there may be model pics later.

I did see a similar poll at 'Down the rabbit hole' so we are all keen to see where we all are. Nosey aren't we!!

Well off for a cup of tea and to cut up some fabric.
Take care
XX

2 comments:

Marmadaisy said...

Erm .... Catalina? Or aren't there some channel islands off the south coast ??
I have tagged you on my bog, can't wait to see your answers.

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

CANADA, eh???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...