Monday 4 August 2008

Legoland and A Tag....twice...

We are all tired out from a good day at Legoland at Windsor. There was a bit of rain as we approached the park but it cleared up once we had parked the car. it stayed like that all day. Now anyone who has been to these theme parks will understand how hubby and I spent much of the day, you guessed it....Qeueing. I can not even spell it right I am that tired! It was Sophie's day today and even though my legs and hips are feeling like I have climbed Mount Everest today it was worth it to see Sophie's ;ittle face and her claim at the end of the day how much she had enjoyed ALL of it! One satisfied child so it is possible to achieve this every now and then as a parent.
What we decide to do tomorrow will depend very much on how our limbs feel in the morning but we must have walked miles and miles today so I feel ok about the big glass of wine I am drinking now.

Last night I managed to complete 2 knitted squares and started another so I will try and take pictures of these tomorrow. What I will do know is try and complete the tag which I was given last week from Anglesey Allsorts.
I have also just been tagged by Marmadaisy with the same tag. That has never happened before.

These are the rules which need to be passed on:
1). Link to the person who tagged you on your blog.
2).Post the rules of the tag on your blog.
3).Write 6 random things about yourself.
4).Tag 6 people at the end of the post.
5).Let each of the people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6).Let tagger know that your tag entry has been posted.

So 6 random thing....Mmmmmmm I was asked something similar a short while ago so I am sorry if I repeat myself...
1). I was originally going to train as a Physiotherapist and had a place at Bradford Royal
Infirmary.
2). When I was 17 I completed an army assault course for charity.
3). I used to play the flute and clairnet.
4). I used to be in the Girl Guides and yes I did gat the needlworkers and craft badges, ( and it is a real shame that is does not have quite the same popularity that it used to).
5). I would really like to retire ot Italy.
6). I am crap at maths, (which is why I do not teach it!!)

I am going to pass this onto the following people:

Summersadie
Knitpicky
No Reason Needed.... Carol
Nannybird
Generally Gemma (my cupcake partner)
Kniterdone

There done, not sure why I can not get rid of this underline must have hit a button.

Will post the awards and links once I can copy and paste the award!

Take care
XX

5 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Thanx for the tag. I will get to this soon and let you know when it is posted.

Nan said...

I've done this one before and it is fun, I will probably not get back to it till next week though, I'll let you know when I finish!

I'm so glad Sophie had such a good day at logoland. Hugs!

Nan said...

Hey, what happened? I wrote a comment and just lost it, oh well.

I will do the tag after the wedding! These kind are fun to learn little known facts about each other. Glad Sophie had a good time at legoland! Hugs!

Louise said...

I was no good at Maths either, and I haven't improved with age! x

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Better late than never... I've finally finished the tag.

Pop on over to see my answers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...