Wednesday 26 September 2007

Quilt continued....


Still not able to mix text with photos. May have to ask blogger what to do next. Anyway, wanted to show quilt with lillac strip. I have actually started to sew it together but a photo in natural light is needed so will post later.
This weekend a fellow stitching friend and I are off to Exeter for the Creative Stitches Exhibition.
To be truthful we do not need to buy anything but it is the day out, wandering around and a gossip which is appealing. Every year I say that I will not buy anything. Well, we shall see.
I would really like to show how I tackle a few stitching projects in pictures but if the text/photo issue does not get sorted out then it will be a bit tricky. So if anyone has any suggestions?
U-handbag deadline was today so i am going to keep my fingers crossed. Will let you now the outcome.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...