Thursday 6 April 2017

Crochet Octopus Amigurumi - OPAM April

On a bit of a crochet role at the moment.  I do have another project to post about but need to sort out some pictures.
So while I am in-between projects I just grabbed some scrap wool without really aiming to actually make anything.  
Found a small pattern to follow as I am trying to improve my pattern reading, and I ended up with a cute little Octopus.

Please meet Olive...........
I have made curley cues before but creating a ball shape with increasing and decreasing stitches.

I have since made another for Sophie in blue which I have not been able to get my hands on to photograph!  I shall try again tomorrow.

As for my next project, well I am still looking.
Take care all
xx

1 comment:

Indigo Blue said...

I have since made another one in blue for my daughter and she has named it Aqua.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...