Monday 12 January 2015

De-stashing In Janaury

Just as the title suggests I am having a sort out in my sewing room and adding them to my website HERE under the title of De-stash.
It takes time to add them of course and it will include some fat quarters that have never even been unfolded!
Currently added are the following.
2 Brass embossing plates to use with an embossing tool.
 Fairy
Snowman.
To be listed are the following:
Sequin waste which is ideal for card making or art journaling including stencilling with.
There is also a blue version of this plus other designs.
I shall also offer a multi-buy on the fabric as well.
So keep a look out and without saying it too often I will announce any updates in the right hand margin of this blog.
If you have any questions about my De-stashing then please email me.  No obligation to buy.
If you would like to buy something but do not like using the Internet then get in touch we might be able to sort something out.  I used to accept cheques when I sold through Ebay and I then sent the items once the cheque had cleared.  I do not accept e-cheques however as I have had too many problems with those.  Are they still used even, not sure?
Have a good week and take care!
xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...