Saturday 9 August 2014

We are Back.....Again

Hi!

We arrived back in the UK last night and had a very good nights sleep.  It is nice going away but it is also nice to come home and use your own bed!  Perhaps we are just getting older!  Well it has been a very eventful couple of weeks with quite a variety if news to tell so it will be best to do this in stages.
I have a massive pile of washing to do both for last week and that which did not get done the week before and I also managed to catch a throat/chest problem while I was away which is unusual I am normally fine but never mind.
So I am running a little slower at the moment.
I shall sort out the picture's and give you an insight into what we have been seeing on our holiday in case you might like to explore another country.  Whilst away I also has an order from my website, 

which as been very quiet over the past year and with that a commission as well!
So I shall be adding new items to that website (link tab at the top of this blog) during the holidays ready for "you know when" at the end of 2014!
I also have a giveaway to put up and swaps that I have signed up to as well.
However, the first thing I need to do is that washing.
Back later.
xx

2 comments:

Twiggy said...

Glad you had a nice holiday, look forward to hearing about it. Good luck with the washing.
Twiggy

Ali said...

I hope you've had a lovely break. Sounds like you'll be keeping busy over the rest of the summer.
Ali xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...