Thursday 2 January 2014

The Swap Pledge

Just a quick diversion from the Snow Holiday........
I took the PLeDGe...

I invite anyone and everyone who wants to participate in my swaps to do the same. Place the button on your blog sidebar & post "the pledge"to acknowledge your intention & commitment.


MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE

I (insert name) will try my utmost...
·        To always swap on time.
·        To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
·        To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
·        To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
·        To communicate when it’s required.
·        To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
·        To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.

This I sewomly pledge....

~*~*~*~*~*~

Phew!  Think that will save as the Internet here does not seem to like Blogger very much which is why I have not posted many pictures for the last couple of days.
Been snow shoe walking today......brilliant off to try and sort out the pictures.
Take care and thank you to the new visitors who have been commenting over the festive holidays!!




2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You did well...

Cheryll said...

Thanks for taking "the pledge" :).
EnjoY your snow holiday! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...