Saturday 3 August 2013

Mini Swap

I'm back!!  Did you miss me?

With this lovely weather you may not have been blog hopping much recently but I have just come back from my holiday and I hope to catch up on my blog reading and posting as there was not easy access to the Internet, but more on that another time.

A week or two before I went away I took part in a mini swap with Ali over at Ali Bee creations and I was in such a hurry to get to the post office and send it off before I went away that I forgot to take any pictures! Doh!
So I have asked Ali if I can borrow some from her blog.
Ali crocheted Ruffles for my daughter....
.....after Sophie said how much she liked the one shown on Ali's blog.
In return I asked what Ali would like and a keyring was mentioned.
Ali's photo
I enjoy making these and this was designed with the colour purple being the requested colour.  I like to embroidery them and add suitable embellishments.  They are a little bigger than normal key rings so that they are easier to find in handbags, especially at night in the winter!  They also make good bag charms too.
It is all hand cut and stitched.
This little gem did not seem very much considering how much time must have gone into making Ruffles.  So I also sent one of my Mug Rugs as well.
Ali's photo
This is made using a range of Amy Butler fabrics and is probably one of my favourites.
This is the second mini swap that I have done this year and I have really enjoyed it.
Would anyone be interested in doing a Christmas Mini swap with me this year?  Let me know in the comments below.
Just before I pop off and finish off the washing generated from our holiday I do have some hand made felt key rings in my Etsy shop and UK website both have links above or you could have a custom made keyring just like Ali.
Get in touch if you have any queries, of course there is no obligation when asking questions.
Take care
xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi its Rachel Walters here, I am MadAboutBags' daughter! I have started a new blog called LittleMissMakes i would love it if your checked it out. Thanks xxxhttp://littlemissmakes98.blogspot.co.uk or look on blog lovin.

Ali said...

I'm really pleased that Ruffles is getting out and about so much and your keyring goes everywhere with me. Your right it is so easy to find in my bag.
I'm up for a christmas swap if you are.
Ali x

Indigo Blue said...

Brilliant!
Anypone else, quite happy to include more people as it is still only August. I have a friend to starts her Christmas cards about now1
x

Tatkis said...

Such a lovely swap! Everything is so cute!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...