Thursday 22 August 2013

Le Challenge - WIP

Due to a slightly longer timescale I hope to be ready for the next deadline of 15th September.
The theme this time is Hero's.
It took me ages to decided what to do and I am still not sure about the final outcome.
Even got Sophie to have a think about this.
I have not completed anything using cross stitch for such as long time and I am really enjoying this.
I now just need to get it finished in time.
What are you working on at the moment?  Anyone else having a go at Le Challenge?  Click on the badge in the margin to go and see what it is all about.
xx

2 comments:

Ali said...

I can't wait to see what your making. I haven't heard of le challenge so will have to check that out. At the moment I'm attempting to crack on with a knitted afghan.
Ali x

Made by Mrs Jones x said...

I'm still thinking about my entry for Le Challenge - really difficult this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...