Wednesday 5 September 2012

OPAM August Round Up

Here is my OPAM August round up!
I made a total of 5 items last month.  I seem to have missed off a picture of a basic scissor case that I made.  I found a strip of quilted fabric just the right size.  Folded it into three and put a velcro fastening on it.  Nothing cleaver really, but still very useful to hold my largest scissors.
My favourite make in August has to be this patchwork and quilted pencil case which I have now filled with my drawing and painting supplies.
I am back at work now so I do not know how much sewing time I will have but I always seem to have less time during the school holidays than I do during term time(?).
Tomorrow I am off to my little sewing group and I shall start making another case.  My friend was so impressed with her new pencil case that she has asked for another version to use as a make up bag!
It is nice to be asked to make something like that.
Take care all
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...