Wednesday 1 August 2012

Felt Mouse Floral

I promise that I will not bore you too much with these lovely felt friends but I am really enjoying making them.
This time a lovely floral piece of felt which I have been keeping for something a bit different.
A button on the end of the tail this time.
This time the ears were plain pink on the front and floral on the back with a blanket stitch around the outside.
There is also a little friend for the first felt mouse that I made on Friday.
I have not really sat down and made very much in felt for some time but I think that I have my mojo back for this. There is another reason why which I shall tell you tomorrow.  It is a landmark for Indigo Blue.
Today hubby has a boat survey in Dartmouth and Sophie are going to tag along.  As you can guess......I ma hoping for go weather!
Take care all
xx

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I am absolutely in love with this one! How cute she is!

Indigo Blue said...

Thank you.
I could be these mice increasing as I have just found some more patterned felt!!
x

Kate said...

Where did you get the pattern for the mice. They are so cute and I would love to make some for our Christmas bazaar.

Tatkis said...

Such a lovely floral mouse!
Very cute :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...