Monday 6 August 2012

Cat Nap Spot.....

Only a cat could find a spot...................
..........no matter how odd or obscure and...................
....make it look like the best and most comfortable sleeping spot EVER!!!!!!!!!
ahhh1 Toffy, how cute is that?

This is my Rhododendron tree just outside my french windows.  
When the plant is in full leaf it will even keep off the rain.
xx
Remember to sign up for the little giveaway - deadline is this Friday at midnight GMT
Click HERE for post with rules and sign up.


4 comments:

Jo said...

aww, cute cat, don't they find some odd places to sleep!

Kitt cat sleeps on my hat on top of the wardrobe with her feet sticking out!

Josie x

Ann Summerville said...

Your cat has the same coloring as mine. Cute pictures.
Ann

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creature! I wish I could sleep just anywhere...

Ali said...

I wish I could fall asleep so easily.
Ali x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...