Saturday 17 March 2012

Featured here....

I received an email yesterday letting me know that I am featured in the magazine in the "Sites to be Seen" in Issue 4 of Popular Crafts.
They have a very good website with lots of things to read and do.  They also have swaps and challenges which many of you may be interested in taking part in.
The next issue is out on 18th May and I have submitted a project for that issue.
I looked for thing's to put in Sophie's Easter bag while her and hubby went off to do secret Mummy's Day things.  I thought may be some art supplies or making kits.  I was just about to go to the checkout when they  came in the shop!
I shall have to try again when I know that I will not be found.  Sophie did find some jumbo pipecleaners in The Range today.  Paid for them with her pocket money and then when we got home said "What can I make with them?"  Any ideas?
xx

2 comments:

Cathy at PotterJotter said...

Have enjoyed looking around your blog at all your lovely makes and will definitely pop back for more. Pipecleaners? Can't think of anything ... except cleaning pipes! Sorry! xCathy

Cindy said...

Don't know the colors that she got but what about cute bunny ears to put on an egg? Floppy bunny feet to put on the egg too? Wrap around to make a bunny tail? I don't know it's just what came to mind. Have a great day!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...