Thursday 2 February 2012

OPAM January Round Up

Thought I would start of the month with a bit of a round up.  I did forget that I had made all of this.
I had a good session at my sewing group and finished two items for this month  and another few items in the pipeline. 
 I have noticed that the evenings are getting lighter so hopefully there will be better photos on the horizon soon.
I am going to buy some more fabric at the weekend to create some more table top ironing mats for sale as I am taking part in another Craft Fair just before Easter and I think they might go down quite well. 
I have really enjoyed making new items such as mug rugs and ironing mats, useful items as well as being pretty. 
I was looking at the books that I was lucky to get for my birthday and Christmas present and I have been putting some post-it notes in some pages to refer to over the coming weeks.
Been much colder today so wrap up and keep warm everyone.
xx

5 comments:

Carol said...

You were busy in January! I think the ironing mats would be very, very popular at the craft fair.
It has got much colder and I've managed to catch a cold. pah. aaaaAAAAtishoooooo! Sorry!
Carol xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great display of finishes...it was a good month

Fenland Textile Studio said...

Love the idea of your ironing mats.

Lynn said...

Great finishes! Nice work! I have been looking at making rug mugs. I have not been quilting at all in the past few months, but I am thinking of starting a couple of new things. Good luck at the craft show!

Tatkis said...

Great January sewing results!
Hope to see your new creations soon!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...