Wednesday 8 February 2012

OPAM - Draft Excluder

I think that is is impossible to take a decent picture of a draft excluder!
I do think that I may have won the Bestest and Most Cleverest Wife award by my husband who is no longer complaining of cold feet!
The fabric is left over from making some full length curtains of the french windows in the kitchen.  So it can be used in there or in the living room.
We intend to re-do the living room soon and a new pair of curtains will be needed there too. 
I did make, years ago, a draft excluder to look like a pencil but threw it out when we moved, I wonder how long this one will last.
I like making things for the home, adds a touch of personality.
I am still working on my crochet and should get that finished at the weekend.
It has been warmer here in Cornwall but sadly still no snow.
xx

2 comments:

Carol said...

I thought our snow was going but it has become colder so the thaw has stopped.
I made a couple of patchwork draught excluders last year, mainly because I'd made up the patchwork and couldn't decide what to do with it! (one for us, one became a present)
Love the material you used.
Carol xx

Tatkis said...

Wow, this draft excluder looks very nice and cosy!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...