Monday, 7 November 2011

Zentangle pattern improved

You may remember a couple of days ago that I posted the above pattern but I was not really too sure about it.  It did not seem to stand out very much at all.
So last night I sat down in front of the TV and tweaked it a bit.......
I picked out some key background areas and added more black to make the shapes stand out.  I think that it looks so much better.  I have not started any more at the moment.  However, tomorrow I do have some pictures to show you of other work that I have been doing in the Art lessons that I have been teaching this year.  I have really enjoyed the new challenge and I have been quite surprised at how I have managed to get on with it.  I did lose the thread of what was going on for a short time due to personal issues and therefore was absent from work, but I am now in my stride.  So, there is plenty of colour tomorrow and perhaps a source of inspiration that I have found which I want to do more with that may in turn inspire you.
xx

3 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Andrea:
I'm intrigued and looking forward to seeing more. Glad you're back in the "saddle" again.
xoxo
Donna

Toffeeapple said...

That has improved it enormously, well done. I'm looking forward to your other things.

Pomona said...

I love what you are doing with these patterns - the black makes all the difference!

Pomona x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...