Wednesday 9 November 2011

Happy Birthday my Lovely Sophie

I can not believe that it was 9 years ago that the two of us became three.  12.07pm at 8lb 4oz at Treliske Hospital in Truro.  Due to not knowing what was going to happen these coming months with my Dad we had not formally booked anything for Sophie so we decided to have a tea with my in-laws and family presents.
Sophie again requested cupcakes which I made last night and then rushed home to pipe after work.  They have sugar flowers and then little white chocolate stars.
Sophie chose the flower shaped candles and whilst on holiday in the Lewes area we found a number 9 sparkler which yo can see in the picture.
Sophie went swimming first and gained her 200m badge and a very large certificate which was great on her birthday. 
Due to signing up for a craft fayre many months ago for Saturday,  Sophie is going to have a little party for her friends at our house on Sunday for a few hours.  So I have some activities and bits and bobs for them to do.
I just hope that the weather holds up.
Take care
xx 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What pretty cupcakes. The whole plate looks lovely, especially with the pretty candles.
I hope Sophie had a happy birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...