Sunday 30 October 2011

I am Back!! October OPAM 2011 Round up

Finishes have been a bit thin on the ground this month but I did manage to make some knitted cupcakes for Gina a Fan my Flame.  I used different sized needles to gain different shapes and overall finished sizes.  I simply had to use my single cupcake stand to take the picture.  These have now arrived at Gina's.
The above is my example which I made along side my year 9 fashion group.  I intend wearing it tomorrow.  They are making a small range of corsages using a ranges og methods and fabrics.  We shall continue tomorrow and i hope to have some pictures to show you later this week.
I am sincerely hopeing that November will be a more fruitful month.
xx

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wonderful finishes...love the corsages...

Carol said...

Lovely to see you back and creating some great cupcakes and corsages.
I was down your way the other week and almost contacted you but didn't want to intrude.
I've started a blog! Just a small one, but 'tis mine own.
Carol xx

Anonymous said...

Well done for the cakes, were you at Gina's tea party? It looked great fun.
Good to have you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...