Finishes have been a bit thin on the ground this month but I did manage to make some knitted cupcakes for Gina a Fan my Flame. I used different sized needles to gain different shapes and overall finished sizes. I simply had to use my single cupcake stand to take the picture. These have now arrived at Gina's.
The above is my example which I made along side my year 9 fashion group. I intend wearing it tomorrow. They are making a small range of corsages using a ranges og methods and fabrics. We shall continue tomorrow and i hope to have some pictures to show you later this week.
I am sincerely hopeing that November will be a more fruitful month.