Wednesday 21 September 2011

New Designs on Etsy

 I am in the process of gradually up-dating my Esty shop.  Three of the designs above are brand new.  The heart shape keyring is a repeat design.  I have always sold a lot of these items and so far I have not made two the same.  I think that the blue flower design is my favourite at the moment.  A chance to use my embroidery skills.  Any of the above, and there are others already listed, can be made in other colour combinations.  You may even have a design that I could make up for you.  Pop over and have a quick look HERE.
  I have some more to add this week but as my bathroom is in mid re-fit Sophie and I are off to my in-laws tomorrow after school.  I need a shower and at the moment I do not have anything.  What has hubby done......yep, gone off on a mini business trip, so he will have a shower/bath won't he......typical.
I have not been making much this past week as I have been preparing to start a basic fashion illustration course at school.  Has brought back many fond memories of my time at college.
I have been trying to make some crochet flowers this week and some more knitted cupcakes.
Off for some more beauty sleep before another day begins.....
xx

2 comments:

Pomona said...

Lovely new things for your shop! It must be horrid being without a bathroom - hope it gets done soon.

Pomona x

Tatkis said...

Beautiful new items!
Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...