Monday 4 October 2010

Tuesday Treasures

I found this highly beaded bag on Ebay! It was used to go with an evening dress which I was also lucky enough to find in a sale. The bag is gold and a burgundy sort of colour, very difficult to describe and the picture above is not quite right either. There is not a label inside so I doubt that it is by any named designer, but I like it and so does my daughter Sophie, who incidentally has her eye on many of my bags and she is only coming up 8!!

Plenty of room inside for all that you need for an evening. It has a handbag length handle but this can be swapped for a longer shoulder bag strap, both of which are made from a twin metal interlocked chain.

It will definitely be used this Christmas as we have just booked our do at a hotel in Newquay.

Have a good week.

xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous bag , love it !
Thanks for showing us and playing along .

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous Bag......

Lucy in the Clouds said...

Lovely bag, reminds me of something from the 20s. Like mother, like daughter by the sounds of it!

Joanna said...

hi, a really lovely bag. My daughter is handbag girl already at the age of 4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...