Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Sophie had a great time with her friend,all dressed up as Witches. Above is our carved pumpkin and I also found the little Munchkin Pumpkins, which I had never seen before. They were rock solid to try and cut. Eventually I managed to cut a little dip and use it as a candle holder.
Sophie's bag was well used and I am glad that I double layered the handles. When we got home there was a knock at the door and Sop0hie said that if they were trick or treating they could have some of hers as she would not eat it all. Ahhh! I think that maybe I am dragging her up right after all.
I got some excellent pictures of her all dressed up which I shall send to Grandparents. Once she settled down at home all of the excitement turned into a massive headache and she went off to bed a little quiet but looking forward to seeing here friends at school tomorrow.
Honestly, I wish I was seven again................
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...