Sunday 16 May 2010

ATC Swap parcel......

You may remember a short while ago that I was handed an invitation to join in an ATC swap. ladder. Drumming up any custom was difficult even though I thought that ATC's were quite popular, maybe just bad timing with every one's lives. Well I did get four ladies who were game and sent off my cards. I am a little frustrated that apparently one of the cards has gone AWOL and not arrived yet, so I am making another. I thought that I had made two spares but they have vanished! Anyway, here is the card sent to me by Donna over at Brynwoodneedleworks.

A lovely note card was popped in as well. Many thanks Donna for taking part and sending me this card.

I do not know if my swappers have had any luck in passing this challenge on or not but I would certainly like to have another go at making these cards. If you know of a swap or are planning one please let me know as I would like to sign up. I would love to join in.

Had a lovely day in the garden yesterday with the sun shining. I need to upload the pictures. Today we are off to a landscape garden centre to see if anyone can help us chose some plants to replace our low hedge which for some reason started to die off after Christmas and has not stopped doing this.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...