Monday 1 March 2010

Craft Fayre Craziness

Here is one of several cutting piles that needs to be stitched together by Saturday. it has been about two years since I last did one of these. This time it is better advertised, better venue, better hours and i liked the lady who I dealt with booking my stand!

I have several items that I have been developing over the past few months and will be listed after the fayre if they have not sold (being a bit optimistic here). So my online shops will be closed from Friday 5th March to Monday 7th March. if you want anything for Mother's Day then please do click the buy button as it will all be going to the fayre and with a bit of luck some of it will not be coming back again.


A part of me will be sorry if this goes. It has been waiting to be made up for ages and at the weekend I got it finished. it is also my first OPAM 2010 finish for March.

A fun and pretty pincushion to sit on your sewing table.

MMMMmmmm, I think I might have a go at another one.....

Take care

xx

5 comments:

Gina said...

Hope the Fayre goes well for you. That's a very pretty pin cushion!

Fenland Textile Studio said...

I love the pin cushion, it's very spring like. Hopefully you will return home with not much stock and a big smile on your face!

wonderwoman said...

lots of luck with the craft fair - i'm sure you will sell lots!

xxx

Bagladee said...

Good luck with the fair, loving the pin cushion its lovely. Emma x

Tatkis said...

What a nice flower pot pincusion you've made! I like it :)
Have a good day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...