Friday 15 January 2010

Kitchen Blues...

I came home tonight to hear that the washing machine is broken! The plumber says that it can not be fixed. (he was here to help plumb in our new sink) It has leaked all over our new oak flooring. It has warped the wooden panels and my hubby is having to take up the floor to see what can be salvage, what needs replacing and what can be moved.
I shall blog about our kitchen this weekend as it has been an on-going project for us.
So, it is ok if I jump up and down waving my arms like a mad women, stamping my feet, swearing very loudly and wailing like a banshee in the confines of my living room!!
So I am now off to give my husband some moral support as he spends his Friday evening taking apart all of his hard work. As I type this I am hearing "Oh no" quite a bit so things are not going well. Thank goodness we are having dinner at my in-laws tomorrow as my beloved new cooker is now in the middle of the room!
See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

wonderwoman said...

O what a shame -- after all your hard work - will be thinking of you and hoping that it is soon sorted.

xxx

Chocolate Cat said...

Why do things always go pear shaped at the worst possible time? Got my fingers crossed that it is sorted as quickly as possible.

Cindy said...

That is one awesome cooker! Sorry to hear about the flooring. I had that happen to me once on a house we had just moved into that had new flooring. I soon found out why 'cause they just patched a spot under the kitchen sink instead of fixing it properly the first time. I feel for you and pray it isn't any worse than the picture you posted.

親我 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...