Tuesday 19 January 2010

Cupcake Fun.........


Before Christmas Sophie and I found this in Sainsbury's. We both spotted it unspoken at the same time, then our eyes meet and Sophie cracked first......Mum can we?
Inside were all of the ingredients and cases to make some chocolate cupcakes. Sophie wanted to make the cupcakes and I thought that the giant ceramic cupcake pot would look great in my new kitchen!

The cupcakes were mini ones so we made quite a few which lasted the week. The stars are little white chocolate ones which we liked. I made up the icing (correctly too as I am prone to making it too runny) and then Sophie sprinkled the stars on.

Now, there was loads of icing left and not wanting to waste it I looked round for another way of using it. When we came back from Italy I brought some sealed large sponge buns so we poured on the remainders of the icing. We had some decorations left over from Sophie's birthday and she had fun making an extra large version.

Guess what Sophie has for pudding that night?

Take care all

xx

6 comments:

Twiggy said...

Look scrummy, that is a great giant cupcake too !!
Twiggy x

Pomona said...

That looks such a fun thing - it would make a great present!

Pomona x

wonderwoman said...

what a lovely thing to have - gorgeous little cupcakes too!!!

xxx

Cathy said...

Oooh! Cupcakes! They are a favorite here at our place too. The hubby loves them almost more than the kids. I love the cupcake jar! I think I would have had to splurge on that myself. No calories in that cupcake either!

Cindy said...

Wonderful giant cupcake and such delightful small ones you made! You have a good helper too!

Chocolate Cat said...

Oh that is so cute! It would of had to come home with me too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...