Saturday 1 November 2008

Cath Kidston fabric, cupcakes and Web updates....

As I said yesterday I am going to keep adding to my shops, been told that my website renewal is due in 30 days time! So in true Indigo Blue tradition I have been 'fighting' with my website. Took three attempts to load up this....
I have set up a section on my website for supplies which I could not name as this so it is called (wait for it...) 'online Shop'! Stunningly original isn't it! Why It would not let me change the title I will never know and just at this moment in time I do not care. Anyway, I soldiered on and added these as well....

An extra large pincushion measuring 17.5cm x 17.5cm of Cath kidston goodness, with some lovely cream fabric with a delicate pattern on it. i loved making this and I think that I have enough fabric to make a matching needle case too. I like big pincushions to have on a table by my machine. They do not 'disappear' in all of the mess and you can put safety pins etc into it as well as pins and needles. The two layered button and rickrack finished it off. better stop there or i will end up delisting it and keeping it! Next up is this...
Continuing my cupcake love and book covers came this idea at the end of September and is now in my Etsy shop. The flap fastening is a new development. I like slipping in scraps of paper until I have sorted them out so I thought a flap would help to keep these bits of paper safe. Again, it is reusable. Lots of lovely pink scrumminess!
Next up..
A re-visit of my handmade purses but a bigger version in my favourite Cath Kidston fabric. (Etsy).

Plus another purse made with yet another favourite fabric of mine. Both of these purses could be used as makeup bags as I increased the proportions this time. (Etsy)

So I have caught up on my admin and revealed some of the things that I have made in September and October. Later this month my students are going to have a go at my purse design.

Well I have some mini woolly hats to finish and a quiltie swap to see to. More tomorrow.

Take care.XX

5 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your square pin cushion is really pretty!! The ric rac just finishes it off. How fun that your students are going to make up your purse design!

JuliaB said...

Oooh i know what you mean about big pin cushions. I just made one too loosley following a heather bailey design... perhaps we should do a giant pincushion swap!! x

Anonymous said...

soooo cute. I'll have to check them out on etsy!

wonderwoman said...

wow you have been busy, such lovely things!
just love the cupcakes cover, its gorgeous!

xxx

Kitty said...

Gosh, so many lovely makes. When I get over my bag phobia, I'm going to tackle my zip phobia!

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...