Saturday 6 September 2008

Pincushion Challenge Sept/Oct

There is a new challenge for Sept/Oct over at The Pincushion Challenge. It tells you how to join up and link to their flickr page to place a picture of your entry. Interested? Click on the link in the margin. You will see some of my pincushions that I have submit over the past months.

Also at Sew Mama Sew there is a Sewing for the Home month which you may like to take a look at and join in. I took part in the Block along a few months ago and really enjoyed it, Sophie's quilt was inspired by it. The link is in the margin again. You will certainly get lots of ideas.

Giveaway info released tomorrow, sorry but I have been doing some work today and making jam before my windfall apples went off. Do not forget to take my button with you when you go for your own use on your blog etc.


Take Care



:-)

1 comment:

Sandra Evertson said...

WOW! Your laptop cover below is just Gorgeous!
Sandra Evertson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...