Sunday 15 June 2008

Look what came in the post...

Recently I have been reading about the marvellous things that arrive through people's doors and I have enjoyed looking at the posts. Well look what arrived yesterday..


All the way from America, Texas to be exact. A Joyful soul Fabrics is run by Joy and I found her on Ebay, she specializes in Amy Butler fabrics and patterns. This is one of the brand new patterns to come out and I can not wait to have a go at it. (But only after the exam marking unfortunately). I think I have the right fabric upstairs that will a ideal for a first run.

This also arrived in the post on Friday..
I also found these lovely fabrics on Ebay (had a great time one evening last week I can tell you!)
This photo does not do the fabric colours justice, but it is reeeeally nice....
I have an order for a book cover and one of the above will be used. Knowing the recipient I think it will be the brightly coloured funky flowers above! Later today Sophie and I are going to make some more Malteser Bake, yum yum, but for now I had better get some beauty sleep.
Bakc later to show you some bag pics.
Take care
XX

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE that brown and blue floral. And yes, you can come on the next trip. :)

Ally Jay said...

Beautiful fabrics.

JuicyFig said...

oooh! I love them all!!!
They are sooo gorgeous! I would not be able to cut into them though, just sit and look, and look, and stroke a little...

hehhe

Kath
x

zakkalife said...

ooh, I really like the Amy Butler patterns and fabric

can't wait to see the finished bag

Twiggy said...

Ohhh lovely, please do post the web address, the fabric is scrummy
Twiggy x

Louise said...

There's a lot you can do with that fabric, the colours are great. x

jo said...

Weren't you lucky. Wish I had post like that,all I seem to open are bills.
Can't wait to see what you make with the fabric.

Jo XX

Lynn said...

Please send me your email addy, and your snailmail addy!

Love,
Lynn

paper-and-string said...

that's some good shopping!
i'm off to ebay......
byeeeeeee xxx

picciolo said...

what a lovely parcel to get, I love the new pattern
: )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...