Monday 14 April 2008

Computer Game for crafters....have fun!


Purple and Paisley has featured this on her blog. I have had a go and it is easy and fun once you get the hang of it. There are patchwork patterns and you have to complete them, that is all I am going to say.

So take a look at Patchworkz.

Sent off my fee for the craft fair today so it is going to be SEW, SEW, SEW for the next few weeks. What have I done? Sophie is really looking forward to it as she remembers playing shops at work last October. Wasn't going to take her originally but I think that I now have my own PA for the day!
I am off to do some work for the day job then a bit of sewing.
XX



3 comments:

Unknown said...

well, what to say but HAPPY SEWING :)

Twiggy said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Well I'm impressed by you doing a craft fair, can't wait to see what you make, how exciting.
What sort of stuff are you going to make?
Twiggy x

picciolo said...

have fun with the sewing! I'm off to look at the game now...
: )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...