Thursday 13 December 2007

Clothes Show Live


On Tuesday I got up at 2.30am and took a coach load of very excited girls to The Clothes Show Live. Luckily the excitement was controlled as many fell asleep on the way to Birmingham which was the aim.

The rest of the day flew by with out any real incident, even the missing handbag was found even though it will have to be sent back from the NEC. To find it in a venue of that size was a small miracle.. Will try and post some photos soon, but due to worrying about the tickets, the girls, the coach etc I managed to leave my camera on the coach. Great.. Got to bed that night just before midnight. A 22 hour day, a cold that will not go away and general tiredness has nearly finished me off. This afternoon was Sophie's Nativity which was brilliant, typically funny and got some good photos. So what am I going to do? yes that's right tomorrow night I am going to my work's do and staying over-night in the hotel when really I should be tucked up in bed with a Lemsip. Why oh Why does nothing happen for weeks if not months then everything happens in one week.

Finally....
A Christmas Hat was suddenly needed for Sophie for school.. What do you think? Not bad for a very panic striken 20 mins is it?

4 comments:

Nan said...

Some times as Mom's we can do our best work when we are under pressure!! The hat is adorable!

Joanna said...

I love the hat and well done for having enough time to write a post. I have all these ideas for posts in my head but i am either sewing, doing motherly bits, or planning for christmas (the latter is not going well)

inkberryblue said...

The hat is gorgeous!
...and I hope that you're feeling better soon.

Jennifer said...

Love the little hat - so darling, and just right for a fairy princess. I imagine I should be figuring this out for my own little fairies!
Eager to see more of your blog, so off to more reading!
Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...