Tuesday 16 October 2007

Wet and Windy Week....

The weather has taken a turn for the worst and the darker evenings are definanately with us. Now, at this time of year when I get home from a long hard day all I want to do is... not a lot really even though part of me would very much like to sew, sew ,sew. Work is really rather taking over at the moment and I have just completed a presentation on my laptop, which I shall be giving tomorrow. So the never ending quilt has had to take a back seat, but I am determined to have it completed by half-term!! I have been asked to sell some of my hand made items at a Pamper Evening that we are holding at work next Friday and whatever is left will be put in the Etsy shop that I opened and then could not fill because of the above invite. I am going to take a collection of these...


Sophie is really looking forward to 'playing shops' for real lets hope someone helps us out with that bit and buys something!
I also have software to load so that I can set up my own website. That box has been sitting in my work room for over a month now and I am a little scared to do anything with it. I really want to set up a little business to channel my hobby and sewing into but.. well I think I shall bite the bullet, keep my fingers crossed and see what happens.

Last Saturday's visit to Sophie's first ballet lesson was successful, only watched to see what it was all about, but she wants to go again so watch this space. So I am now on the hunt for diddy bits of ballet clothes and an early rise on a Saturday morning. The joys of motherhood!

The postman brought another delivery from U-handbag with some supplies for me so that I can enter next months Amy Butler Challenge. Took a while to get here so I will have to get my skates on to make it. My own personal challenge is to use up some more of my stash. If you would like to now more about this challenge click on the u-handbag button which I managed to move into the margin this week.
Better get some beauty sleep. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...